Thursday, June 5, 2008

Finally, I get to post cute pictures of Jack!!

Oh what a bitter-sweet Sunday that was!.. It would have been bitter without sweet, but all it took was putting Jack and a water hose together - and there was so much laughter! I am getting ahead of myself...

I decided to drive down to Anchorage with all my belongings on Monday, so on Sunday I spent a few last hours with my Fairbanks family. It was a nice enough day: the clouds overtook the sky by the end of it, but it was hot all day, and right before his nap Jack decided that we all needed some water, and probably rightly so :)So Jack chased us around for some time. He got me pretty good!
I don't know how Julie chooses the pictures for her blog - I just want to post all 70 that I took. He is just entirely too cute!

And how about this father-son moment? Jeff is teaching Jack a very important skill right here - tricking people by telling them you REALLY need them to come over and you REALLY are not going to spray them with water :). Jack learns this trick rather quickly and practices it on mom!


I was so sad to leave this house.. Thank you guys for being my family for a year!
Have a fantastic summer!
Jeff, Julie, Jack, Jasper, - poka!

1 comment:

Julie, Jeff, Jack, WIll and Jasper said...

You picked some good ones. Happy travels! We will miss you. Jack was asking about your bunny this morning. I trust she is wel.