Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My favorite drink - water!

Thanks, to Kim for this idea.

Here is my mosaic. It successfully killed half an hour of my time. Yay!


1. Army Lovers - Leon & Natasha, 2. Flickr meltdown, 3. from sunset to sunset - land of the midnight sun, 4. he loves me/he loves me not., 5. OUT965669, 6. When Waves Collide, 7. Iceberg, near Ilulissat, Greenland, 8. Fresh Fruit, 9. Archaeological cocktail, 10. Crossing Wapta, 11. Coyote Yellowstone N.P., 12. Dr. Sun Yat-sen Park.

Funny enough, when I type natabunny into Flickr, two of the three pictures have T in it. Alone. Interesting...

My computer is dead right now, as soon as I find some way to transfer 220V into 110V - I will charge it and update my blog with pictures and feelings. Adios.

3 comments:

Kim said...

oh... I LIKE yours! Very nice.

T, as in not you, but Stupid?

Weird!

Julie, Jeff, Jack, WIll and Jasper said...

Happy Birthday Tasha! Hope you are having a happy day. xox JJJJ & T.

Janet said...

Hi Natasha (and friends)! I know Natasha probably can't do much from the Kuril Islands but if you are wondering where she is and how she is doing...you can read journals from one of the researchers on the project and post questions to Natasha at the following website: http://www.polartrec.com/kuril-islands-biocomplexity-08

Cheers,
Janet (in Fairbanks)